inactive

Lee J Suckno MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 25th, 2016
Most professional, organized and knowledgeable doctor I've ever seen. Highly Recommend.

January 29th, 2015
I have been with Dr. Suckno for 14 years.
I have been with Dr. Suckno for 14 years. He is very knowledgeable, attentive, very prompt in returning phone calls (average wait is about 30 minutes) and interested in his patients. He will council and advise you on the phone so you don't have to make special trip to his office. He does not take insurance but you always get consistent quality care and attention and as I said before will council you on the phone saving you the expense of a office visit. As I have bipolar disorder and must maintain a strict regiment of medication, getting the best treatment possible is my priority so that I can be self-sufficient and functional. He can provide quality care because he is not restricted by the rules insurance companies dictate.

October 24th, 2014
Run, don't walk
Came highly recommended. What a joke! He refused to take my son on as a new patient. Told him he couldn't help him and to go back to his old doctor. The reason my son was trying to switch doctors is his previous dr. kept him on too many meds which Suckno agreed. Maybe he only wants the easy to treat patients.

January 29th, 2014
A VERY NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE
THIS GUY SHOULD BE CALLED SUCK YES. HE IS ARROGANT, CONDESENDING AND DRAWS CONCLUSIONS WITHOUT LISTENING TO ANYONE BUT HIMSELF. RUDE, BELITTELING AND A WASTE OF TIME. DON'T USE THIS DOC EVEN IF HE COMES TO YOU HIGHLY RECCOMENDED. HE TAKES WHAT YOU SAY AND REPHRASES IT / ENJOYS HIS ROLE OF SUPERIORITY TO MAKE HIMSELF FEEL GOOD. TWISTED.

October 11th, 2012
excellent doctor
Have been using this doctor for my family for 9 years. He is great with adolescents, and easy to talk to. He doesn't have office staff, so personally answers calls and helps with emergencies. Very dedicated. He also did a great evaluation for my mom who had dementia. He doesn't take insurance, so I submit it myself.

February 17th, 2011
Had major anxiety and depression after my daughter was born. Dr. Suckno is very knowledgeable with all psychiatric issues. I leave there laughing. Conservative on medication. He has a rare talent. A real concern for your success. Highly recommended.