Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Lee Surkin
Lee Surkin, MD,, FACC,, FASNC,, FCCP is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, NC. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Lee Surkin is affiliated with Martin General Hospital, Vidant Medical Center and Vidant Bertie Hospital. Lee Surkin has received 2 awards.
Lee Surkin has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Lee Surkin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, NC.
Dr. John Holter
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Greenville, NC 1.58 mi37
Dr. Michael Coyle
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Greenville, NC 1.58 mi32
Dr. Stanley Kinkaid
Greenville, NC 1.58 mi29