A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Surkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Surkin, Cardiologist, Sleep Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Surkin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Nutritional Support
- Sleep Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Surkin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Surkin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martin General Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Alan Surkin MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee A. Surkin practice?
- Dr. Lee Surkin has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lee Surkin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Williamston, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, NC and Tarboro, NC.
See Williamston Internists, Williamston Cardiologists, and Williamston Sleep Medicine Doctors.