A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Surkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Surkin, Cardiologist, Sleep Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Surkin
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Surkin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Surkin, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nutritional Support
- Sleep Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Surkin graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Surkin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Martin General Hospital
- Pitt County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Alan Surkin MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee A. Surkin practice?
- Dr. Lee Surkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Surkin practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Greenville, NC.
See Greenville Internists, Greenville Cardiologists, and Greenville Sleep Medicine Doctors.