A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Swanstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Swanstrom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Swanstrom, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanstrom graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Swanstrom has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Leray Swanstrom FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lee L. Swanstrom practice?
- Dr. Lee Swanstrom has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lee Swanstrom practices Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.