A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Swanstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Swanstrom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Swanstrom, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanstrom graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Swanstrom has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp & Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Swanstrom accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lee L. Swanstrom practice?
Dr. Lee Swanstrom practices Surgery, Surgical Oncology, Trauma Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, General Practice, and Gastroenterology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, OR and Seaside, OR.
See Portland Surgeons, Portland Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Portland General Practitioners, and Portland Gastroenterologists.