A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Swanstrom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Swanstrom is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swanstrom
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swanstrom Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Swanstrom, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanstrom graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Swanstrom has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Leray Swanstrom FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Lee L. Swanstrom practice?
- Dr. Lee Swanstrom has 5 office locations.
Dr. Lee Swanstrom practices Surgery near Gresham, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Astoria, OR.
See Gresham Surgeons.