Dr. Lee Simon MD Patient Reviews

March 5th, 2016
Dr Simon was very caring and professional. He did not delay in addressing my surgery which would have been more problematic would we have waiting. He demonstrated great concern over the outcome and my recovery and took the necessary steps in make certain I was safe until healed. He answered all my questions and made certain I understood exactly what the damage was and how it need to be repaired. Definitely my choice if needed in the future.

May 3rd, 2011
My son had torn his ACL and we could not have been more pleased with Dr. Simon. He went above and beyond what was expected. A wonderful doctor I have been recommending him to everyone. Our son has healed wonderfully all due to the care and skill of Dr. Simon.

January 6th, 2010
Intellectually Honest, Skilled, Caring
Dr. Simon answered my questions fully, without hesitation or reservation. He explained my condition and alternative treatments and explained why he favored on type of replacement joint over others available. He gave me references to other orthopedic specialists for second opinions. He explained consequences of surgery if performed while I was overweight.

April 5th, 2008
Rush
He rushed through my visit. He rushed so fast that he didnt even look at my xrays as he dropped them all over the floor. Once he looked at me he knew he was not going to help me ( a fullfigured [person)he even commented so. He didnt care my condition or the pain I am in. Should have listened to others about him. His ability is to put cast on people and take them off. Nothing more.