May 3rd, 2011

My son had torn his ACL and we could not have been more pleased with Dr. Simon. He went above and beyond what was expected. A wonderful doctor I have been recommending him to everyone. Our son has healed wonderfully all due to the care and skill of Dr. Simon.

Intellectually Honest, Skilled, Caring show details Intellectually Honest, Skilled, Caring
Jan 6th, 2010

Dr. Simon answered my questions fully, without hesitation or reservation. He explained my condition and alternative treatments and explained why he favored on type of replacement joint over others available. He gave me references to other orthopedic specialists for second opinions. He explained consequences of surgery if performed while I was overweight.

Rush show details Rush
Apr 5th, 2008

He rushed through my visit. He rushed so fast that he didnt even look at my xrays as he dropped them all over the floor. Once he looked at me he knew he was not going to help me ( a fullfigured [person)he even commented so. He didnt care my condition or the pain I am in. Should have listened to others about him. His ability is to put cast on people and take them off. Nothing more.