A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Tran, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Tran has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Thien Tran MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lee T. Tran practice?
- Dr. Lee Tran has 7 office locations.
Dr. Lee Tran practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, TX and Galveston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.