A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leewen Tai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leewen Tai is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leewen Tai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Tai graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Tai has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Michael Reese Hospital And Medical Center
- Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leewen Tai MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leewen Tai practice?
- Dr. Leewen Tai has 1 office location.
Dr. Leewen Tai practices Internal Medicine near Oak Lawn, IL.
See Oak Lawn Internists.