A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Breast Cancer (Breast Ductal Carcinoma)
- Breast Cancer (Lobular Carcinoma)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Nasopharynx Cancer (Nasopharyngeal Neoplasm)
- Noninfiltrating Intraductal Carcinoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from Erasmus Universiteit, Rotterdam. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Tan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
- Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Kiong Tan MD is a female Pathologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lee K. Tan practice?
- Dr. Lee Tan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lee Tan practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.