A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Tat Chan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Tat Chan is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chan graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Chan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Tat Chan MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee Tat Chan practice?
- Dr. Lee Tat Chan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lee Tat Chan practices Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tacoma, WA.
See San Francisco Internists.