Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee Tempel
Dr. Lee Tempel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Tempel is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital, Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO and SSM St Marys Health Center. Dr. Tempel has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lee Tempel has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lee Tempel is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Sherifa Iqbal
Saint Louis, MO 0.08 mi11
Dr. Simon Yu
Saint Louis, MO 0.08 mi32
Dr. Denise Curry
Sleep Medicine, Internal Medicine, Psychiatry
Saint Louis, MO 0.08 mi30