Dr. Lee Tessler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.8

November 11th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Tessler's care was excellent. The first time I met him I was impressed that he took the time to come to me in the hospital on Labor Day. He told me that he had seen all my tests and knew what procedure would be best for me. He operated a few days later and I am happy to say I recovered and I am back at work and feeling very well. Of course, I would recommend Dr. Tessler and I already have.

November 1st, 2016
High School Business Educator
There is a strong, admirable culture of extreme respect, compassion, and professionalism in Dr. Tessler's practice. I evidenced this from the initial visit I had with Dr. Tessler in August, 2016 where he informed me that surgery was the best option for removing a benign meningioma that was lodged in the frontal lobe of my brain. My fears were easily alleviated during our conversation as he and his dear assistant, Lauren explained the process that was ahead of me. The surgery took place a few weeks ago and it was hugely successful!

October 26th, 2016
Patient
Words would never be able to describe this team of professionals people don't realize how important it is o have this type of relationship with your doctors It changes the dynamics of your illness and the comfort level gives more confidence and reassuring

August 4th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Tessler and his staff are very friendly, very well organized and professional.when it came to my needs as his patient it was like one of there own family member. He kept on top of my tumor and when it was time to be removed Dr Tessler and asst. and his staff we on top and spoke to me and my daughter. while the surgery his staff called my family and let them know how it was going and after surgery he went down and spoke to them. Thank Dr Tessler your number one in my eyes

July 27th, 2016
BEST OFFICE AND STAFF
WHAT'S NOT TO LIKE ABOUT DR. TESSLER AND HIS STAFF. EFFICIENT, KIND, CARING. WE WERE IMMEDIATELY PUT AT EASE BY MELISSA. SHE DIDN'T JUST THROW PAPERS AT US TO FILL OUT. SHE SMILED AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING TO US. THEN DR. TESSLER AND LAUREN WERE FRIENDLY AND CARING. WE FELT LIKE WE WERE WITH FAMILY NOT STRANGERS.

June 30th, 2016
The best!
Most doctors find it difficult to combine their medical skills with people skills. This is far from the case with Dr. Tessler. He has enabled us to deal with a very difficult situation because of his skillset. His surgical skills saved my husband's life, while his people skills help to reassure us and guide us every step of the way. Dr. Tessler's assistant, Lauren, is also remarkable. With the two of them leading our team, we have the confidence, faith and hope to get through all this.

June 27th, 2016
Life saving care. "The best."
I am fortunate to be under Dr. Tessler’s care. Prior to my first surgery another doctor assured me that I was not only in the hands to the finest surgeon he knew, but also the finest person. I concur. Dr. Tessler is a warm-hearted doctor who treats the whole patient with clear and direct answers to tough questions. He exudes confidence and optimism and ultimately makes medical treatment a rewarding experience for patient and family. He is a gifted and inspirational doctor, surgeon and person. Dr. Tessler has provided me with life giving care. I’m very thankful. I cannot envision a better doctor-patient experience.

June 25th, 2016
Extraordinary Neurosurgeon
Dr. Tessler recently did surgery to remove a tumor from my Brain. From the time of diagnosis, to the office follow-up visit after surgery, Dr. Tessler presented himself as a caring physican sharing critical information and reassuring me that he anticipated a positive outcome. Dr. Tessler is an exceptional neurosurgeon who has a natural ability as well as a rare sensitivity for the emotions and feelings of the patient. It is evident that Dr. Tessler surrounds himself with the highest caliber of medical professionals with special acknowledgement for PA Lauren Hebert who checked on me every step of the way, I am on my way to recovery and am forever grateful for Dr. Tessler.

March 16th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr Tessler for over three years. He is on of the most compassionate and caring people I have ever met, and one of the best doctors around. I trust him with not only my life but also my moms.

January 28th, 2016
great doctor!
he was very hands on and down to earth! he made understand everything that was going on before and after procedure! would highly recommend him!

January 20th, 2016
thank you!
We feel very fortunate that we were referred to Dr. Tessler who performed the 8 hour surgery on my husband to remove a large meningeioma. After meeting him and hearing the details, we knew immediately that he was our surgeon. His expertise, bedside manner and caring way made the visit and the surgery easier to get through. I was updated throughout the surgery which was so appreciated Great surgeon!!!! Excellent and very knowledgeable PA Lauren Hebert. Very good office staff. Will be highly recommended. Also, excellent staff at Winthrop University Hospital.

December 13th, 2015
My experience with Dr. Tessler
I would choose Dr. Tessler again after being highly recommended. He put my mind at great ease after explaining my condition before the operation. His experience, poise and demeanor was the best I have ever experienced from any doctor. The results from the operation were excellent and I can't thank him enough. I would highly recommend him.