Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee Thomas
Dr. Lee Thomas, MD, PA is a Doctor primarily located in Tuscaloosa, AL, with another office in Monroe, LA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with DCH Regional Medical Center, Fayette Med Ctr And Long Term Care Uni and Northport Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Lee Thomas has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Lee Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tuscaloosa, AL.
Dr. James Corder III
Trauma Surgery, General Surgery
Tuscaloosa, AL 0 mi15
Dr. Phillip Weems
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Tuscaloosa, AL 0 mi10
Dr. William Simpson Jr
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Tuscaloosa, AL 0 mi28