A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Tisdale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tisdale graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Tisdale has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist Southlake Center For Diagnostics
- Southwest Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Anthony Tisdale DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lee A. Tisdale practice?
- Dr. Lee Tisdale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Tisdale practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.