Dr. Lee Silva MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Stamford, CT

• Good
  • Bad

December 3rd, 2015
I have been a patient of Dr. Silva's for years. She is an excellent clinician and a wonderful physician.

December 1st, 2015
I have always felt like I was visiting a friend and doctor, not just a doctor. What started out as a new primary for my grandmother became a family going to the same practice.

October 28th, 2015
Awesome dr

October 24th, 2015
Best MD in CT

December 19th, 2014
Dr. Silva is really nice. But the administrative staff needs a course in generosity and kindness. They are rude and obnoxious. They are not inviting and makes a person feel hesitant to return. They can probably cost Dr. Silva loss of business. I always say treat others like you want to be treated because you never know who you will encounter.

May 20th, 2014
She is on rush when she I went there so not sure if she is good. Frontdesk staff at not friendly at all some of there are rude vert disrespectful. You make an appointment but you will get check 30-45mins after your appointment.

February 24th, 2014
A Very Happy Patient
I started seeing Dr. Silva when she first took over the practice from my former Dr. From the very first day a met with Dr. Silva I know that I was with the right Dr. Tracy is so Knowledgeable yet she always listens to her patients, and never makes you feel like she is talking down to you or that you're taking up to much of her time. Her staff is always efficient, and courteousto me, and I never have had a problem with them. Dr. Silva has seen me at my best and worst. She shows genuine compassion, and concern in making me feel better.I consider her not only a trusted physician but A good friend. I could go on all day but suffice to say that she will be my Dr. for life.

June 28th, 2013
No way to tell if this woman is a good dr....but she sure has a horrible office staff! Let's start with 5 unreturned phone messages. When I got the appointment for 1:30, I was told that I had to wait at least 40 more minutes...the clerk said it with a smile! I walked out. No care is good enough to be treated with such disrespect.

August 28th, 2012
Family Care
Dr. Sylvia is an excellent doctor that you can trust

November 10th, 2011
So glad I found her!!
I had suffered thru many doctors prior to finding Dr. Silva & feel fortunate that she was already my daughters doctor so my daughter referred me to her. I could not be happier with having her as my physician now. She seems to spend more time with her patients than any other doctor I have ever had & really listens to your questions & concerns. She is very caring, compassionate & understanding. Very down-to-earth. HIGHLY recommend.

January 4th, 2011
As a nurse I am very particular about who cares for me and my family. Dr. Silva, her partner Dr. Bivona and the staff all make the occasional wait well worth it!

September 12th, 2010
Thorough and caring physician. Keeps asking questions until she is comfortable with a diagnosis. Remembers past visits despite any lengthy wait between visits. If there is a problem, I am invited in for an appointment immediately.