by Skeptical patient on Dec 19th, 2014

Dr. Silva is really nice. But the administrative staff needs a course in generosity and kindness. They are rude and obnoxious. They are not inviting and makes a person feel hesitant to return. They can probably cost Dr. Silva loss of business. I always say treat others like you want to be treated because you never know who you will encounter.

by Jan on May 20th, 2014

She is on rush when she I went there so not sure if she is good. Frontdesk staff at not friendly at all some of there are rude vert disrespectful. You make an appointment but you will get check 30-45mins after your appointment.

A Very Happy Patient show details A Very Happy Patient
by Fabian Burgos on Feb 24th, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Silva when she first took over the practice from my former Dr. From the very first day a met with Dr. Silva I know that I was with the right Dr. Tracy is so Knowledgeable yet she always listens to her patients, and never makes you feel like she is talking down to you or that you're taking up to much of her time. Her staff is always efficient, and courteousto me, and I never have had a problem with them. Dr. Silva has seen me at my best and worst. She shows genuine compassion, and concern in making me feel better.I consider her not only a trusted physician but A good friend. I could go on all day but suffice to say that she will be my Dr. for life.

by Christine Petti on Jun 28th, 2013

No way to tell if this woman is a good dr....but she sure has a horrible office staff! Let's start with 5 unreturned phone messages. When I got the appointment for 1:30, I was told that I had to wait at least 40 more minutes...the clerk said it with a smile! I walked out. No care is good enough to be treated with such disrespect.

Family Care show details Family Care
Aug 28th, 2012

Dr. Sylvia is an excellent doctor that you can trust

Very Good Doctor show details Very Good Doctor
Apr 30th, 2012

I found Dr Silva when I first moved to Stamford 6 years ago. I have an extensive medical history and have been admitted in the middle of the night at Stamford Hospital. Both times Dr Silva was there. She made sure to get the best specialist. She has been amazing at helping me to keep conflicts between specialists to a minimum and on 2 occaisons actually identified medecines that would hurt more than help. I do not do anything medically without first touching base with Dr Silva. Can't say enough!!

So glad I found her!! show details So glad I found her!!
Nov 10th, 2011

I had suffered thru many doctors prior to finding Dr. Silva & feel fortunate that she was already my daughters doctor so my daughter referred me to her. I could not be happier with having her as my physician now. She seems to spend more time with her patients than any other doctor I have ever had & really listens to your questions & concerns. She is very caring, compassionate & understanding. Very down-to-earth. HIGHLY recommend.

Jan 4th, 2011

As a nurse I am very particular about who cares for me and my family. Dr. Silva, her partner Dr. Bivona and the staff all make the occasional wait well worth it!

Sep 12th, 2010

Thorough and caring physician. Keeps asking questions until she is comfortable with a diagnosis. Remembers past visits despite any lengthy wait between visits. If there is a problem, I am invited in for an appointment immediately.

by patience on Jan 14th, 2009

Dr. Silva is very warm, personable and shows a genuine interest in her patients. Her bedside manners are excellent and she collaborates rather than dictates to her patients. You never feel like a number - she is really smart too both academically and instinctively.

Dr. Silva is excellent!!!! show details Dr. Silva is excellent!!!!
Jan 5th, 2009

I'm so lucky I found such a good doctor finally -- it took a while. I HIGHLY recommend her.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by RBrittain on Nov 11th, 2008

Dr. Silva is a marvelous doctor. She listens - so rare today.