A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Tripp:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tripp graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Anthony Tripp MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lee A. Tripp practice?
- Dr. Lee Tripp has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Tripp practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.