Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee Trotter
Dr. Lee Trotter, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA, with another office in Topeka, KS. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Trotter is affiliated with Children's Hospital of The King's Daughters, Ben Taub, Houston, TX and Certifications and Recognitions. Dr. Trotter has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Lee Trotter has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Lee Trotter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.