A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tseng
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tseng Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Tseng, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from Northeastern Ohio Medical School.
Dr. Tseng has 1 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee H Tseng MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Lee H. Tseng practice?
- Dr. Lee Tseng has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Tseng practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Radiologists.