A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Tseng, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from Northeastern Ohio Medical School.
Dr. Tseng has 1 hospital affiliations:
- MetroHealth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tseng accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lee H. Tseng practice?
Dr. Lee Tseng practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Radiologists.