Internist, Cardiologist (heart), Surgeons

Stone County Family Medical Clinic
1434 Central Ave E
Wiggins, MS 39577
601-928-6600
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Oct 4th, 2013

2 weeks ago I was referred to Dr. Turner by a friend who had nothing but great things to say about him. After seeing my GP (who is part of Forrest General) I requested that he refer me out to Dr. Turner to remove my gallbladder. I could not be more happy with that desicion. He was very informative and was very patient with me as I asked a million questions. On the day of surgery he made sure to ask once again if I had any questions and reassured me that he and Greg would take good care of me. I could not be any more satisfied with Dr. Turner, his staff and all of the staff on the 2nd floor! I had a great experience and would definitely see him again if I needed!

Nov 15th, 2012

Heard many reviews of this doctor from several of his patients and they had nothing but rave reviews! Now, from personal experience, still have nothing but rave reviews. Keep up the good work Dr. Turner!!!

Nov 15th, 2012

He removed my son's gallbladder. Was very professional and descriptive. He did a wonderful job. Would recommend him as a surgeon any day!

|  Should not be allowed to operate on a dog  |  show details
Apr 22nd, 2012

Patients beware-this could happen to you!!! Because of his "know-it-all" and cocky attitude, he neglected to do something as simple as a biopsy that would have prevented major surgery on my Mom which led to her untimely death.(I have my Mom's medical records to back up my statements) As he had told me a couple of months earlier, "performing surgeries were going to put his kids through college." This one botched-up job made him a bundle. Dr. Turner should have lost his medical license. He clearly has the wrong idea of what being a physician is supposed to be about. Please take head. This man is dangerous!

Mar 14th, 2012

Refered to Dr. Turner after finding enlarged nodes in breast.Was sent there to have biopsy.This Dr. would not biopsy and said basicly your to young to have cancer (36),said it fibrosystic breast,live with the pain. Ultrasound did not show cyst,it showed lymp nodes. Today will be seeing someone else,but not at that center.That was a waste of my time and nerves. When I asked why was having pain in underarms his response was,"I don't know". He was right he don't know anything.

Jun 1st, 2011

Uses language all can comprehend. Refrains from using technical jargon that confuses patients. Is forthright in providing information. Appointment time are easy to set and his nurse is great.

|  He is AWESOME!!!!!!!  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

Dr. Lee Turner is an AWESOME surgeon. He spends so much time with his patients. He explains everything so clearly and answers all of your questions. He is very caring and seems to be a very dedicated surgeon. I am not sure why anyone would get on a sight like this and comment things such as what takes place in his personal life. here say is just here say. Lots of rumors get started in hospital settings and most of it is just as it is called>>> RUMORS. From what I gather and have experienced with Dr. Turner is that he is a TOP of the line surgeon and treats all patients like family.

Aug 23rd, 2010

His wife is a neurologist...hardly qualifies as an idiot. That's a bit too much drama to have him operating on my aneurysm.

|  great care  |  show details
by Mara Tillman on Jun 25th, 2010

I felt that I was gettin top knotch care! thanks!

|  VICKIE CRAFT BEZERQUEEN@HOTMAIL.COM  |  show details
by VICKIE CRAFT on Jun 18th, 2010

GREAT DOCTOR. ENJOYED BEING A PATIENT. HE WAS NOT ONLY A GREAT DOCTOR BUT TREATED ME LIKE A PERSON AND NOT JUST A NUMBER ON A CHART. HE WAS PATIENT WITH ME AND TOOK TIME TO LISTEN.COULD NOT HAVE ASKED FOR A BETTER DOCTOR.

|  EXCELLENT SURGEON  |  show details
by William H. Shimp Jr/ on Mar 25th, 2010

Recently my mom had to have an emergency abdominal aortic anuresym repair. She only had a 30% chance of survival. Thanks to Dr. Lee Turner, she survived the surgery, and is recovering well! Dr. Turner has a great bedside manner, and he also was very wonderful with my family in keeping us updated while she was in intensive care. I would highly reccomend him to anyone who has to have surgery! Very skilled surgeon!

by Charles Powers on Nov 10th, 2009

brilliant surgeon did a very complicated operation on me and I am doing great post-op....Charles Powers Hattisburg Ms