A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Ugol is Excellent. Dr. Ugol has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Ugol, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Heart Diaseses, Heart Diseases, and Heart Failure.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ugol graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ugol has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ugol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 3 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lee Ugol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lee M. Ugol practice?
Dr. Lee Ugol practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.