A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Ugol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Ugol, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ugol
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ugol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Ugol, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ugol graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ugol has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee M Ugol MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lee M. Ugol practice?
- Dr. Lee Ugol has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Ugol practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.