A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Ugol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Ugol, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Ugol, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ugol graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ugol has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee M Ugol MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Lee M. Ugol practice?
- Dr. Lee Ugol has 13 office locations.
Dr. Lee Ugol practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Cardiologists.