A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Valentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Valentine is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Valentine, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentine graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Valentine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Frick Hospital
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Swenson Valentine MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee S. Valentine practice?
- Dr. Lee Valentine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Valentine practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near West Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, PA.
See West Hills Emergency Physicians and West Hills Internists.