A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. LEONIDAS VIERON:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. LEONIDAS VIERON is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. LEONIDAS VIERON, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. VIERON graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 2 awards.
Dr. VIERON has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. VIERON accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 5 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan