A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Vogelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Vogelman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Vogelman, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vogelman graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Vogelman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Samaritan Pacific Communities Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Allan Vogelman DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lee A. Vogelman practice?
- Dr. Lee Vogelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Vogelman practices Family Medicine near Waldport, OR.
See Waldport Primary Care Doctors.