A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Wachtel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Wachtel is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wachtel
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wachtel Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Wachtel, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachtel graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Wachtel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kennedy Kreiger Institute
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee Wachtel MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lee Wachtel practice?
- Dr. Lee Wachtel has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Wachtel practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Psychiatrists.