Dr. Lee Walters Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee Walters?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

February 21st, 2011

Should NOT be a Providence Doctor!

I work for Providence and simply chose Dr. Lee Walters because he was accepting patients at the time. I think very highly of Providence and am disgusted to know that he works here. I've had multiple appointments with him for benign complaints and check-ups. He does not take his patients seriously, writes complaints off rather than dive deeper and find the root problem, fails to follow-up with me on any abnormalities on any of my tests, forcing me to call the office to get the results...I would not recommend this doctor to worst enemy!

May 10th, 2010

Very caring and thorough. Looks for the underlying problem rather than just treating the symptoms with medication.

September 1st, 2009

In my opinion there is much going on behind the scenes with Dr. Walters. I do not believe he is there for the benefit of the patient. I believe he has become jaded ( per colleague ) and does not trust at least a large percent of his patients. He should be reviewed and disciplined in my opinion. maybe a suspension while an investigation takes place. I do not know that he can change after this many years.

Birth Control