Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lee Wann
Dr. Lee Wann, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Milwaukee, WI, with other offices in Milwaukee, WI and Milwaukee, WI. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Wann is affiliated with Columbia St Mary's Women's Hospital, Oconomowoc Memorial Hospital and Aurora Memorial Burlington. He speaks English.
Dr. Lee Wann has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Lee Wann is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Milwaukee, WI.
Dr. Carlos Galvao Sobrinho
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0.37 mi
Dr. Tiffany Pifel
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Milwaukee, WI 0.68 mi14
Dr. Larry Dean
Milwaukee, WI 0.84 mi43