Pediatrician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Could not be happier  |  show details
by SKOLLI on Aug 12th, 2013

Dr Weinstein is an excellent doctor who was very patient with my son, who is over 2 years now. I am actually surprised by the amount of time he spends with his patients and how he answers each of their questions without hurrying up for the next appointment. He is very compassionate and is a master of his skills. Would highly recommend him to parents who want good care for their kids.

|  Awesome  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2012

Takes time and care with the children. He is very nice and compassionate.

|  Great Pediatrician  |  show details
Feb 29th, 2012

Dr Weinstein is a very caring pediatrician. He listens to what I have to say and answers all my questions. He talks to the kids and also, listens to what they have to say. I have children with normal childhood problems and diseases (flu, pneumonia, strep throat), but he takes my concerns seriously. As for wait times, I haven't met a physician that I haven't waited for. Maybe he runs behind a bit in his schedule because he spends times with his patients and actually enjoys and cares about what he is doing.

|  GREAT DOC, GREAT OFFICE  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2012

Dr. Weinstein and the Troy office are a great group of docs. he is patient and listened to our needs and provided good feedback based on our concerns and questions. The other Dr.'s in that office are all similar in nature- so if we deal with his colleagues we are always happy.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2011

Dr. Weinstein is absolutely a wonderful Pediatrician. He displays patience and intelligence. Wonderful with my three boys and great with my wife and I. We highly recommend him!

|  Full of Himself  |  show details
Dec 8th, 2010

This guy was full himself. Not a good listener, not interested in my child, his patient. Just too slick for my taste. Would not recommend.

|  show details
Mar 29th, 2010

Dr. Weinstien is soft spoken and gentle with the parents as well as the children. Very thurough and patient. Highly recommended.