Dr. Lee Weng MD Patient Reviews

• Psychiatry Independence, MO

2.6

February 19th, 2016
Dr. Weng knows his stuff.
I've seen many psyches and Dr. Lee Weng doesn't mess around. I know from experience that he prescribes and a psychotherapist talks to me if I so desire.

December 19th, 2015
He is not interested in helping people

December 18th, 2015
Avoid at all cost!
Worst doctor I've ever seen. Always ran 30 minutes late, or more. Rude. Staff was extremely rude. He never spent more than five minutes with me. This guy was obviously running patients in and out as fast as he could. Obviously could not care less about patients. In a word: jerk.

November 29th, 2015
No insurance get ready to pay $100 for seeing him for 5 minutes or less then your gone. Writes out Rx's then thats it. Doesnt care bout you just his money.

September 28th, 2015
I love Dr. Weng I have been going to him for years! Best doctor ever!

March 20th, 2014
Dr. Weng has really helped me turn my life around, I was in a deep depression and I thank him daily for his help. Very professional

January 31st, 2014
patient
Dr Weng is the best. very caring and understanding!!

September 5th, 2013
review for lee weng
Dr. W eng has à very important Part in our family HÉ treated my Mother and Also other family membres without Dr. Weng and his practice our lives may not be what they are today.

August 12th, 2013
I won't elaborate, but don't waste your time find somebody else to network with your insurance. This man is so rude to his patient and his employees do not give him your money

March 30th, 2013
Medium to good
Dr. Weng is very knowledgeable. Very educated. Seems to herd people in and out so quickly, some times it felt he didn't quite adequately hear/listen to help with proper medicine changes when I was going down, getting more and more depressed. I became desparate and he got upset with me. As I said he is an intelligent man, just not for me. I liked the shorter wait than other doctors, but that also means he gets patients in and out very quickly. His girl in front was so very nice, seemed overworked doing everything herself. Sometimes his voice was very demanding to her, but it seems she took it okay.

November 7th, 2012
refuses to fill out All disability forms
Dr. Weng when pressed on the issue admitted he refuses to fill out or give an any opinion when contacted by the Soc. Sec. Office. He also refuses to fill out most other paperwork unless the client pays up front although the government will.

June 28th, 2011
I spent years with this Doctor
I started with Dr. Weng over 10 years ago. I was extremely suicidal and he DID pull me out of it rather quickly with good meds. However, over the years I noticed that I didn't feel like I was really "there" with him. The last year or so, I might not even have been in the same room. I would walk in, he would open his laptop and start writing out prescriptions with a cursory "hello..how are you?" and that is about it. I felt no interaction whatsoever. I don't know what changed in him the last few years I saw him..Over 10 years ago he WAS a good doctor. Now he just seems too self-absorbed and sometimes can get somewhat sarcastic. It's up to you to decide...