A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Wolfe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Wolfe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Wolfe, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolfe graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Wolfe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Pikes Peak Anesthesiologists Assoc., PC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee T Wolfe MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lee T. Wolfe practice?
- Dr. Lee Wolfe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lee Wolfe practices Anesthesiology near Monument, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See Monument Anesthesiologists.