A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Worley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Worley, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Worley graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Worley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- University of Miami Hospital & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee McBride Worley MD is a male Pediatrician and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Lee M. Worley practice?
- Dr. Lee Worley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lee Worley practices Pediatrics near Miami, FL.
See Miami Pediatricians.