Dr. Lee Yarbrough Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lee Yarbrough?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

October 26th, 2016

Ms.

He cares about patients. I have a huge age spot on my face. Medicare won't pay to have it removed, so he offered to remove it for a very affordable price.

May 30th, 2013

I brought my three year old daughter to see Dr. Yarbrough for treatment of a wart on her leg. Like most three year olds, the doctor is not my daughter has a general fear of anyone in a white coat! Dr. Yarbrough immediately put my daughter at ease when he came in and removed his jacket, got down to her eye level, and gave her his glove to play with while he spoke with us about treatment options. Our experience with Dr. Yarbrough exceeded all my expectations, & his excellent bedside manner speaks volumes for his practice.

May 30th, 2013

I moved to the area recently and was referred through a friend to Dr. Yarbrough. When he found a scary mole during my exam that had popped up recently, he offered to stay late to do the excision. From his great bedside manner to the obvious dedication he has for his patients, I would recommend him to any family member of my own. :)

January 18th, 2013

excellent dermatologist

Dr Yarbrough is a good man and excellent technical physician. Would recommend him to anyone.

August 31st, 2012

Highly Recommend

Dr. Yarbrough is great. He took his time and was very thorough with his examination. He listened and offered me various treatment options. I trust him and I highly recommend him.

August 31st, 2012

I think he is caring and very patient. I hate being rushed when I see doctors. My acne has improved under his care. Would def recommend.

February 15th, 2012

My experiences seeing Dr. Yarbrough have been very positive. He always takes ample time during my visits and answers all of my questions. I would highly recommend him.

December 4th, 2010

So happy I found Dr. Yarbrough

I am a 59 year old female who has had dermalogical issues during the past 15 years and have seen 3 dermatologists. Dr. Yarbrough is the most professional, caring dermatologist I have seen. I recommend him highly.

July 19th, 2017