A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Yasgur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Yasgur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Yasgur, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Yasgur graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Yasgur has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee H Yasgur MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lee H. Yasgur practice?
- Dr. Lee Yasgur has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lee Yasgur practices Ophthalmology near Runnemede, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Runnemede Ophthalmologists.