A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lee Yasgur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lee Yasgur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yasgur
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Yasgur Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lee Yasgur, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Diseases
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Vein Occlusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Yasgur graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Yasgur has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lee H Yasgur MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Lee H. Yasgur practice?
- Dr. Lee Yasgur has 1 office location.
Dr. Lee Yasgur practices Ophthalmology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Ophthalmologists.