Lee Zimmer Is this you?

December 11th, 2014

Great Doctor!

Dr. Zimmer performed an excision of a left carotid body paraganglioma for me. He is an excellent surgeon, with an excellent support team. I've entrusted my life to him and wouldn't hesitate to recommend his medical expertise to anyone. Thanks.

February 25th, 2012

Dr Zimmer tokk care of in one week what my prior physicians had been taking months to figure out

I have been dealing with a severe sore throat and swollen tonsil for months when I finally got fed up and found my way to dr Zimmer. It was the best decision I have ever made. He diagnosed a cancerous tumor in my throat in a week, while my prior ENT's had taken months ans still had no diagnosis. Both of his offices are well staffed with professional caring staff that make difficult situations as bearable as possible. If I continue to need the services of an ENT I will never leave his professional care

July 17th, 2015