A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leea Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leea Reed is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Reed has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital of Springfield
- Nixa Clinic
- Ozarks Community Hospital Of Gravette
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leea Reed DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leea Reed practice?
- Dr. Leea Reed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leea Reed practices Family Medicine near Nixa, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, MO.
See Nixa Family Physicians.