A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leeandrea Sloan-Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leeandrea Sloan-Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sloan-Brown
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sloan-Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leeandrea Sloan-Brown, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Sloan-Brown graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Sloan-Brown has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- William N Wishard Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leeandrea Judell Maria Sloan-Brown MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leeandrea J. Sloan-Brown practice?
- Dr. Leeandrea Sloan-Brown has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leeandrea Sloan-Brown practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors.