A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. LeeAnne Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. LeeAnne Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. LeeAnne Lee, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. LeeAnne Martin Lee MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medical Services.
- Where does Dr. LeeAnne M. Lee practice?
- Dr. LeeAnne Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. LeeAnne Lee practices Emergency Medicine and Emergency Medical Services near Cocoa Beach, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Viera, FL.
See Cocoa Beach Emergency Physicians.