Dr. Leeanne Nazer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leeanne Nazer?

Posted on August 12th, 2015

Very through physician

Very caring physician!

Posted on July 8th, 2011

I have been a patient for over 20 years and Dr. Nazer has been wonderful in treating my migraines as well as sinus issues. She handles all my health care needs but will refer me to a specialist when appropriate. I couldn't ask for a better, more caring doctor!

Posted on April 26th, 2011

Dr. Nazer is one of the kindest and most compassionate individuals I have dealt with. She has been my primary physician for well over 20 years. It is very easy to get an appointment with her or one of her assistants in case of a sudden illness, or to get medicine ordered through her nurses. She has a broad range of knowledge and can diagnose quickly and accurately, in my experience. When I need to transfer to a specialist for any in-depth treatment, she is quick to give me a referral to a good doctor. I will continue to use her because of the effecient and caring treatment I receive.

Dr Nazer is not able to diagnose medical problems

Posted on May 1st, 2010

My family and I started trusting Dr Nazer before my first daughter was born over 19 years ago. Over the past 6 years she has either become lazy or reduced the amount of continuing education. Her repeated misdiagnosis of lymphoma almost cost me my life 3 years ago. She does not hire professional staff. Case in point, after sending my daughter to her exclusively since birth the staff could not locate her shot records. She used to be a good doctor, however I would never recommend anyone put their health in her hands.

She's the Best!!!

Posted on October 29th, 2009

I am so happy to be a patient of Dr. Nazer's. She is caring and compassionate; willing to work with her patients; sincerely listens and provides explanations; never rushes her patients. I have referred several of my friends to her. They love her too.

Posted on October 10th, 2009

She has been my family MD for 20years. She takes care of my hub,our daughter now 11yrs. and me. Sh ehas diagnosed adn treated problems missed bu other MD's. I have used her as my "baby doctor" as well and she was so helpful. My daughter had many ear infections and she worked with us to minimize these. I have been outof state and gotten food poisoning, I called her up and her office called in a prescription near my hotel ASAP. She is very caring and has a great bedside manner. I now see her for all my healthcare. I feel if she would see a situaiton that she didn't feel knowledgable intreating she would refer me. I rec. her highly.

gave me a hug on forst appointment

Posted on July 15th, 2009

Dr Nazer is my general family doctor but I see lots of specialists for more serious conditions so I don't have her follow up with me all of the time. What always sticks out in my mind is Dr Nazer giving me a hug when she first met me. I think she knew that it was probably what I needed at the time as I was dealing with a serious chronic illness that was flaring up at the time. I think it also speaks to her caring personality in general. She always has a smile on her face. If a doctor's bedside manner is important to you then she will not dissappoint.

Posted on June 27th, 2017