A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leeds Katzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leeds Katzen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzen graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Katzen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leeds Edward Katzen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leeds E. Katzen practice?
- Dr. Leeds Katzen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leeds Katzen practices Ophthalmology near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Ophthalmologists.