A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leeds Katzen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Katzen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Katzen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leeds Katzen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Katzen graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore.
Dr. Katzen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Mercy Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leeds Edward Katzen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leeds E. Katzen practice?
- Dr. Leeds Katzen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leeds Katzen practices Ophthalmology near Lutherville Timonium, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Rosedale, MD.
See Lutherville Timonium Ophthalmologists.