A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leela Bolla:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leela Bolla is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bolla
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Bolla Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Bolla graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bolla has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leela Reddy Bolla MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leela R. Bolla practice?
- Dr. Leela Bolla has 1 office location.
Dr. Leela Bolla practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists and Naples Geriatric Doctors.