A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leela Dhanekula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leela Dhanekula is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leela Dhanekula, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhanekula graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Dhanekula has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish American Hospital
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leela Siva Sai Dhanekula FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Leela S. Dhanekula practice?
- Dr. Leela Dhanekula has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leela Dhanekula practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Peoria, IL and Sycamore, IL.
See Rockford Internists and Rockford Cardiologists.