Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leela Dhanekula
Dr. Leela Dhanekula, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in Rockford, IL. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Dhanekula is affiliated with OSF St Anthony Medical Center, Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center and Kishwaukee Community Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Leela Dhanekula has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with...
Dr. Leela Dhanekula is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockford, IL.
Dr. Robert Harner
Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine
Rockford, IL 0 mi52
Dr. Thomas Isaacson
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Rockford, IL 0 mi32
Dr. Jeffrey Cook
Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Rockford, IL 0 mi11