Learn more about Dr. Leela Dhanekula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leela Dhanekula is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dhanekula
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dhanekula Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leela Dhanekula, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dhanekula graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Dhanekula has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Medical Center Of Illinois
- Ottawa Regional Hospital & Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leela Siva Sai Dhanekula FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Leela S. Dhanekula practice?
- Dr. Leela Dhanekula has 1 office location.
Dr. Leela Dhanekula practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Rockford, IL.
See Rockford Internists and Rockford Cardiologists.