A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leela Lavasani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leela Lavasani, Otolaryngologist is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lavasani graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Lavasani has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital
- Florida Hospital Altamonte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leela Sanamme Lavasani MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Leela S. Lavasani practice?
- Dr. Leela Lavasani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leela Lavasani practices Otolaryngology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Winter Park, FL and Kissimmee, FL.
See Naples Otolaryngologists.