A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leela Pallapati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leela Pallapati is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leela Pallapati, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pallapati graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Pallapati has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leela Pallapati MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Leela Pallapati practice?
- Dr. Leela Pallapati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leela Pallapati practices Family Medicine near Harlingen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Brownsville, TX.
See Harlingen Primary Care Doctors.