Dr. Leela Panoor MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 11th, 2014
It has been over four years since I began to see Dr. Panoor. In my experience, she is one of the most caring practitioners in the behavioral health field that I have encountered. She will actually worry when she does not hear from a patient or they are having a difficult time. She is consistent, as well as thorough.

February 4th, 2014
exceptional
Dr Panoor gives you her personal cell phone number in case of emergency. Do I need to say anymore???????? I have been a patient now for over a year without any issues or problems. When my work schedule changes and I need to change my appoinment she is a phone call away, She takes my calls personally and is always accomadating. By Far the BEST doctor I have ever had.

January 30th, 2014
God blesses the humble
Dr Panoor is a great Doctor, one of the best doc I ever had the chance to know Dr Panoor is blessed

January 30th, 2014
wonderful
Dr. Panoor is wonderful, caring , respectful dr. who goes that extra mile to make sure she is always available if you need her , she works long hrs. and late nights and weekends to make sure there is always a time for you to see her . I started seeing her over 3 yrs ago when my life had taken a turn for the worst but with all her time and understanding and effort my life has made a complete turn around she is a dr. that every person should have .

July 10th, 2012
Gentle soul and compassionate

January 28th, 2012
G.O.A.T.
This spectacular specimen of care and compassion is truly the reason I exist and is the equation of time over truth. Through her unique style of psychology she brings her scared patients a chance to make the important decisions and possibly have peace and tranquility, or, the life they chose to choose... God Bless you Leela... <^>

November 1st, 2010
Dr. Panoor is one of the most caring and well informed Doctors of our time. She goes the extra mile for all her patients and spends most of her day (and night) in efforts to bring peace of mind and strength to All of her patients and continues searching for ways to improve their ways of life. Her staff is TOP-NOTCH. I am always made comfortable by Jeanette and look forward to seeing her every week.I would recommend Dr. Panoor to ANYONE and owe my productive way of life to her therapy.