Leela Prasad MD Patient Reviews

• 4 reviews

March 5th, 2016
A lifesaving surgeon
Dr. Prasad saved my life and way of life in 2011 after a botched surgery (by another surgeon) that left me with an internal opening in my colon and 3 life threatening abscesses. He is an exceptional diagnostician and surgeon. He does not take unnecessary risks with patients and expects the patient to follow his treatment plan. Thank you Dr. Prasad for your expert care. I will never forget you.

July 10th, 2013
Great doctor. However, be careful of his staff. They will mix up your billing and the customer service is poor at this office. When you call to correct there billing mistake you will talk with Amina, and she will scream at you over the phone. I have never been treated so poor at a doctors office by Amina. The medical help is excellent but is not worth the headache when you call to speak with Amina in billing.

September 3rd, 2012
Excellent Diagnostician and highly competent surgeon
Referred to Dr. Prasaad after previous surgeon bungled surgery and post operative care.Dr. Prasaad took immediate action to correct the intestinal infection and I began to show immediate improvement. His diagnostic abilities, surgical skill and treatments saved my colon and life. My colon is now healthy and I am functioning normally and enjoying life.

July 22nd, 2012
William Bottti
This Dr, is great - has help me and was very honest....