Dr. Leela Saripalli MD Patient Reviews

• Rheumatology Evansville, IN

September 10th, 2016
She is so caring in her treatment. I am now on Xeljanz and I feel better than I have on so many other treatments. The thing is you have to not give up until she finds what works for you!!! I am so glad I didn't give up!

January 31st, 2016
Dr Saripalli is exceptional! She is very kind and makes you feel at ease. I appreciate the time she spends with me explaining my condition.

January 30th, 2014
Dr Saripalli is polite and has good staff personnel. However, more and more there is no consideration in maintaining even close to the patients appointment time. The patient before me waited 75 minutes before being called back. I waited an hour, then had to reschedule due to still not being called back. When I tried to reschedule I was told that the doctor often ran late with appointments later in the day. She only works part time, so does not take appointments after 12:30pm. I cannot get away from work early morning, so I may not get in my next appointment either. Extremely poor way to run a business. Will be looking for a new doctor.