A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leela Suruli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leela Suruli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Suruli graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Suruli has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leela Suruli FACOG, MD, and PC is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Leela Suruli practice?
- Dr. Leela Suruli has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leela Suruli practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, MI.
See Dearborn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.