Dr. Leela Vrishabhendra Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leela Vrishabhendra?

September 11th, 2017

Exceptional doctor

I was along time patient of hers. She left the practice I saw her at. I would like to see her again.

June 8th, 2016

She is an excellent primary care physician. She left GHA and I keep hoping I can find where she is practicing now.

December 30th, 2014

Best Doctor Ever

Dr. Vrishabhendra was the best doctor I ever had! After moving to Cincinnati in 2001, I saw many doctors one time each until I found her. Dr. V listened to me in a way that no other doctor ever has. GHA has lost it's greatest asset. I am struggling to find another doctor there. At least three of them have seen me for their one and only time. One more to try before trying a different practice altogether. I miss you DR V.

October 8th, 2014

I was her Pt for 12+ yrs.

Dr. V. is an extraordinary Primary Care Internist. She is so knowledgeable, and such a good listener. She was always willing to take a moment to answer questions. She worked collaboratively with her patients to get the best outcomes. I valued her advice. She made such a difference in my life. I can never thank her enough. She has left GHA for unknown reasons. I sincerely hope she returns to private practice. I have been told that her patients want her back and keep asking how to reach her, but GHA won’t say.

March 28th, 2014

DR V IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I'VE EVER SEEN. NOW, GROUP HEALTH SAYS SHE'S GONE AND THEY DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE WENT. THAT SOUNDS FISHY? WHY NOT BE HONEST? DR V ARE YOU OUT THERE? WE LOVE YOU!!!!!

October 20th, 2009

Saved my life....best GP in OHIO!!

When no other dr would listen, she did and sent me for the test I needed and saved my life and that of our unborn daughter!!!!! I will be forever grateful to her. Hands down....the best GP you could ever want! I gladly drive over 30 mins just to see her!

May 11th, 2017