A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leelavathi Kasturi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leelavathi Kasturi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leelavathi Kasturi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasturi graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Kasturi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Huntington Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kasturi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Leelavathi Kasturi practice?
Dr. Leelavathi Kasturi practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and General Practice near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Jamaica Internists, Jamaica Gastroenterologists, and Jamaica General Practitioners.