A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leelavathi Kasturi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leelavathi Kasturi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kasturi
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kasturi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leelavathi Kasturi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kasturi graduated from J.S.S. Medical College, Mysore.
Dr. Kasturi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Queens Hospital Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leelavathi DR Kasturi MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Leelavathi D. Kasturi practice?
- Dr. Leelavathi Kasturi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Leelavathi Kasturi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jamaica, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Jamaica Internists and Jamaica Gastroenterologists.