A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leemor Rotberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leemor Rotberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rotberg
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rotberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leemor Rotberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Closed Head Injuries
- Eye Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Shaken Baby Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rotberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leemor Basse Rotberg MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leemor B. Rotberg practice?
- Dr. Leemor Rotberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Leemor Rotberg practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.