A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Leemor Rotberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Leemor Rotberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Leemor Rotberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bell's Palsy
- Closed Head Injuries
- Eye Diseases
- Lazy Eye (Strabismus)
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Shaken Baby Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Rotberg graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Rotberg has 18 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Leemor Basse Rotberg MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Leemor B. Rotberg practice?
- Dr. Leemor Rotberg has 4 office locations.
Dr. Leemor Rotberg practices Ophthalmology near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Detroit Ophthalmologists.