Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Leemore Burke
Dr. Leemore Burke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Henrico, VA. She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Burke is affiliated with Henrico Doctors Hospital-Forest and St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond. Dr. Burke has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Leemore Burke has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Leemore Burke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Henrico, VA.
Dr. Jean Wisgirda
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Henrico, VA 0 mi37
Dr. Maryann Kaveski
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Henrico, VA 0 mi26
Dr. Courtney Legum-Wenk
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Henrico, VA 0 mi8