Dr. Leemore Burke MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 15th, 2017
Great Dr. With exceptional communication
I have been Dr Burke's patient for more than 10 years. In that time I have never had anything but positive, fully informed and patient care by her. I have a serious fibroid condition and under Dr. Burke's care the fibroids have come under management. Dr. Burke gives me all the time I need to understand everything that is going on with my body and she answers every question, without regard to time. She explains everything she is doing before, during and after each visit. Communication is exceptional!

December 22nd, 2016
Caring, professional practice.
Dr. Burke is awesome! Actually, everyone in the office is pretty great. The atmosphere is positive and friendly. Dr. Burke is always professional, but I feel like she also takes the time to make sure you're okay in all areas of your life. Also, she is a straight shooter, and that's what I need! As in, she will tell you that you need to get your weight or blood pressure under control, in a nice way. I appreciate that. I've also seen a few nurse practitioners here over the years and they were lovely as well.

October 20th, 2016
The Best!
Dr. Burke always takes the time I need to answer my questions and explains things so that I understand. She is an amazing doctor and I highly recommend her. She is one of the most skilled and talented physicians I have ever had...and I have had more than a few. Great doctor!

July 15th, 2016
Dr. Burke - the best!
Dr BURKE is the most effective gyn I have ever been to. She has always been accurate and educational. She spends an extended amount of time with me during visits and answers every question. I always feel comfortable and taken care of.

June 1st, 2016
Dr. Leemore burke

February 22nd, 2016
This visit with Dr. Burke was not a regularly scheduled appointment. I was worked in quickly. My experience during this visit, exam, ultrasound and biopsy was so comforting. Every single person in the office made me feel relaxed and taken care of. They were professional, timely, and compassionate.

January 28th, 2016
Exceptional Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Burkes for 8 years. I cannot say enough about how kind and thoughtful she is. Dr. Burke does not rush her appointments, she sits and talks and asks about your total wellbeing. Dr. Burke was my doctor during my pregnancy with my daughter. She celebrated every step along with me. I would recommend Dr. Burke to anyone.

June 24th, 2015
Dr. Burke is a fantastic physician. She assess all options in medical care and does not always opt for the easiest option for her but what is best for the patient. In my experience, she has always ensured that I had a thorough understanding of any procedure that I had scheduled. Whereas Dr. Burke is great, the practice leaves alot to be desired. I consistently have long wait times for every appointment unless I am scheduled at 8 a.m. I understand the nature of a medical office but wait times of consistently over 30 minutes is inexcusable. If it weren't for the care that I receive from Dr. Burke, I would consider a new practice.

December 12th, 2014
Excellent phsician!!

October 28th, 2014
When I moved to Virginia in 2000, I was lucky enough to find Dr. Burke! She delivered my son in 2003, and handled my hysterectomy just a few weeks ago (October 2014). I consider Dr. Burked to be a very intelligent and capable physician that I have been able to trust completely over the years. She always asks for and listens to any input I may have about my healthcare needs, and provides me with solid information that helps me make the best decisions for my health now and for the future. Dr. Burke is very thorough, and includes other healthcare professionals as needed to ensure the best outcomes. After my hysterectomy, I was able to get up and back to my life within 2 weeks! I attribute that to her being an excellent surgeon and taking the time to do things right even though it took a little longer than originally anticipated. It's very rare to find a physician with so many fantastic qualities, and I know I am fortunate to have her as my physician!

February 20th, 2014
Happy patient
I am so happy to have an outlet to share a review of Dr. Burke. I have been going to her for over 15 years and she has always been an excellent healthcare provider to me. She not only gives me excellent medical advice, but she is as concerned about my overall well being too. She delivered my son (best gift ever!) and has counseled me through several medical issues all with successful outcomes. She loves what she does and it shows. I feel so fortunate to have her as my doctor. :) If you're looking for a new OB/GYN, you'd be lucky to have Dr. Burke in your corner!

February 3rd, 2014
Love Her
Dr. Burke is a great doctor. She is concerned, empathetic, and knowledgeable. She answers all of my questions and always makes me feel comfortable.