Dr. Leena Cherukuri Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Leena Cherukuri?

February 23rd, 2016

I love this doctor she is so awesome help me control my diabetes really fast too bad that she doesn't want to be my daughter anymore just because I miss one visit but I recommend her to you guys she is really awesome really cares about her patients

August 15th, 2012

One of the best physicians I have seen

Dr. Cherukuri has a great bed side manner and has always been eager to follow up on my "case". I am appreciative of the effort she puts into trying to help me. In response to the bad review of Dr. Cherukuri being 'young' and not a drug pusher: When it came to medication I advised that in the past I have been given sleeping meds that are considered narcotic. She advised that this is not a healthy option and provided other alternatives. I was reluctant at first, but I tried an alternative because I want to be a healthy person. Long story short I ended up weening myself off sleeping meds altogether after having used them for 3 years! This because I tried something else that no other doctor suggested. I'm glad that Dr Cherukuri is not a drug pusher, because I'm so much better off striving to be healthy, not drug dependent and "feeling good". Besides, I am feel better being healthy anyways.

November 30th, 2011

Too Young

Dr. Cherukiri took over after l o n g time physician left. She would not prescribe any medication nor address any questions due to "liability"....enough said.

September 22nd, 2017